Pre-Race Clinic with Madison Multisport
- Date: TBD.
- Location: Olin Park, Madison, WI - 1156 Olin-Turville Ct, Madison, WI 53715
- Time: TBD.
Madison Multisport will be hosting the Milkman Triathlon preview clinic. This clinic is geared toward an athlete doing their first half triathlon or intermediate athletes seeking to improve their performance or gain insight on this particular course. Your clinic coach will help you feel more confident, prepared and excited for race day. Our clinic is presented to you by Coach Cindi - one of the owners and coach of Madison Multisport. Cindi has worked with all ability levels and her clinics are educational, motivating and you'll even get a workout! You will be a step ahead of everyone else after attending her clinics. Don't miss out! We will highlight the following:
- Pre-race preparation & race gear checklist
- Transition setup, layout, and tips for speedy transitions
- Developing your race-day routine & what to expect on race morning
- Open water swim skills practice, including navigating the wave swim start, sighting, entries and exits
Abbreviated previews of the run and bike courses (we will not have time during the clinic to preview the entire course, however, you are welcome to ride/run the course after the clinic) Come prepared with all the gear you think you might need on race day, including:
- Swim gear: suit, goggles, cap & wetsuit (if you have one)
- Cycling gear: bike, helmet, shoes, & sunglasses
- Run gear: shoes, hat
- Transition/other gear: clothing, water bottle, sunscreen, race belt, towel, change of clothes
Bring your race day gear and great questions! This is a FREE
event, just sign up below! See you there!
Any questions? Email: email@example.com
Registration coming soon!